The band is grateful for our generous sponsors. Please click here to view the list of sponsors and show your patronage.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Below are the many different ways we raise funds for the McNeil Band & Guard. Click on the tabs to see the detailed information on each type of fundraising opportunity.
- Fundraising Events
- Year-Round Fundraising
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Friends & Family Sponsorship
- Merchandise Orders
Upcoming Fundraising Events
Effortless Giving opportunities are fundraising opportunities that are not events, but are a way for you to support the McNeil Band & Guard with your everyday purchases. You can support the band with just the things you already do, such as eat, shop, bank or search.
Effortless Giving is easy to do, easy to set up, and hardly requires any effort on your part to continue supporting the band. Please show your support by clicking through our website to use these business services.
Our corporate sponsorships allow companies to show their support for the band either financially or through provision of goods and services. We have preset levels based on size of donation, or you can get creative with our Band Booster organization and sponsor something specific, like providing student Marching equipment for a given year.
We frequently get asked by parents, grandparents, and family or friends of students how they can help. We have various levels of sponsorship for Friends and Family members to show their support of the band: 2018 Individual Sponsor Information Flyer
- Vivace: $1,000+
- All Allegro Level benefits PLUS:
- Audio-visual recording of 2018-19 Marching Show
- Allegro: $500+
- All Moderato Level benefits PLUS
- Two tickets to BOA Austin @ Kelly Reeves, Sept. 29, 2018
- VIP reserved parking for one car.
- Moderato: $250+
- All Andante Level benefits PLUS
- 2018-19 Show Shirt with “Sponsor” added
- VIP reserved seating at Spring and Fall concerts (48 hour notice requested)
- Andante: $100+
- Listing in concert programs for 1 year
- Listing on sponsor page of band website
- Audio Recording of 2018-19 Spring and Fall Concerts
You can also do Corporate Matching through your employer. This is an easy way to grow the donation amount to your school band program! Find out if your employer provides a Corporate Matching Program. Donate Here
All orders that include the band logo will be made with the new Maverick Band Logo!
We are looking at potentially getting one more delivery, the deadline to put in your order is: August 30th (Please note that prices may vary depending on whether we get enough orders to meet the minimum requirements)
- Catalog of Merchandise
- Payment Options:
- Venmo (@McNeilBandTreasurer) – please put “Merchandise” + student name in notes
PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) – please put “Merchandise” + student name in notes
Check/cash (text Ann Sommer at 512-577-3394 to arrange check/cash pmt)
- How to order – email email@example.com