Ways to Volunteer – we truly have an opportunity for every talent, passion, or skill level. Here is a short list of some of the volunteer opportunities – please contact the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more!
The expectation is for each family to volunteer 20 hours minimum. Many hands make light loads! Hop right over to the Volunteer Signups page and find the opportunity that best fits your interests and talents. We all thank you for your time.
* Concessions * Chaperone * Pit Crew * Water Crew * Game Day Meals *
* HEB Cards * Events (Everything Day, Watermelon Social)* AND MORE!*
Concessions Volunteering Schedule 2019-2020
We support concessions for McNeil Freshman, JV, and Varsity football, as well as at the middle schools. If you have questions, please email the concessionaire at email@example.com
Everyone is welcome to volunteer whenever it fits your schedule, but we especially encourage you to sign up during your band section host week.
- Week of 8/25 – Percussion/Euphonium
- Week of 9/8 – Flute/Tuba
- Week of 9/15 – Saxophone/Trumpet
- Week of 9/22 – Clarinet/Mellophone
- Week of 9/29 – Color Guard/Trombone
- Week of 10/6 – Flute/Tuba
- Week of 10/13 – Saxophone/Trumpet
- Week of 10/20 – Clarinet/Mellophone
- Week of 10/27 – Color Guard/Trombone
- Week of 11/3 – Percussion/Euphonium
Our Chaperones provide student support during all home and away football games, as well as marching contests. If you sign up to chaperone, you must also go to the RRISD website and have a background check run before the first game. It is a requirement to chaperone.
If you have any questions, please email the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bands of America (BOA) September 28th, 2019
The McNeil Band will be hosting our 5th Bands of America Austin Championships on September 28th. We are thrilled to have this opportunity; it is our single largest fundraiser for the year, so it is very important for all of our families to take the opportunity to volunteer and support our Maverick Band! Students will not be marching at BOA, so they can/should volunteer!
We need over 250 volunteers, so enlist your family members and friends for an exciting day, and sign them up! There is a job for everyone!