Date: September 28, 2019
EVENT: BOA AUSTIN: CONCESSIONS $$$
LOCATION: Kelley Reeves Athletic Complex
We need student and adult volunteers to help sell concessions throughout the day. Concessions and parking are the 2 money-making opportunities for the band – so your time and effort are GREATLY needed and appreciated!
To show our band pride, please wear your Maverick Band shirt. BOA volunteer t-shirts are not provided for concessions.
The following shift times are subject to change slightly once the BOA schedule is released:
- Set-Up Crew: 8:00am – 10:00am
- 1st shift: 9:30am – 2:00pm
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- 3rd shift: 6:00pm – 10:30pm (or close of finals)
- Clean-Up Crew: 10:30pm – 11:30pm
Food Order Pick-Up: Sign up to pick up our pre-paid food orders and bring them to the concession stands.
- Bush’s Chicken Snackers – 12336 RR 620 location near Lakeline Mall
- Domino’s Pizza – 13201 Pond Springs Rd
Parking will be limited – please carpool if you can.
We request all concession stand volunteers report and sign in at the volunteer check-in station, located in the 1st floor conference room.
If you find you are unable to report in at your scheduled time, or if you have any questions, please contact either one of our concessionaires
Concessionaires: Jennifer Macaulay 512-415-0834 & Velma Metz 512-376-1383.
Thanks for volunteering! This is going to be a GREAT day!