Date: September 28, 2019
EVENT: BOA AUSTIN: Hospitality – Site Team
LOCATION: Kelley Reeves Athletic Complex
- AM Set Up Volunteers – Arrive early in the morning to help with stadium preparation and final event set-up prior to the show. Adult and Student volunteers needed.
- Volunteer Check-In – Assist with checking in volunteers, assign t-shirts, manage Lost and Found, set up food for volunteers and keep up with coffee, water and drinks. Adult Volunteers only.
- Volunteer Hospitality Helpers – Deliver water and meals to volunteers at their stations. This job requires the use of a gold cart. Adult volunteers only.
- Elevator Monitors – Will check credentials and monitor the elevator hallway where the judges and BOA staff will be going to the Press Box. Adult and Student volunteers needed.
- Tear Down Workers – Will assist MFA with packing up, removing signage and equipment from the stadium, and assist with loading equipment. Adult and Student volunteers needed.
~ Parking will be limited so please carpool if possible ~
We request all volunteers report and sign in at the volunteer check-in located in the 1st floor conference room.
If you have any questions about your job, please contact Kelli Buescher at BOA-Austin@mcneilband.org or 512-626-5416