Congratulations to Wheaten Wills on placing 1st chair in the state of Texas in jazz bass trombone. Wheaten was 2nd chair in the state last year in the 6A Symphonic Band and he will be the lead bass trombone in the top All-State Jazz Band this year at the TMEA convention in February. Making this ensemble is probably the most difficult of all the groups to make, and it is a very rare achievement to make all-state in both concert and jazz band. Please congratulate Wheaten when you see him.
- Band Booster General Membership Meeting – April 10, 7:00 pm April 4, 2018
- Color Guard success at TCGC Rouse Competition March 1, 2018
- Congratulations Region and State Band Members March 1, 2018
- US BANDS CONTEST SCHEDULE, SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4 @ KELLY REEVES October 30, 2017
- GAME DAY SCHEDULE, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19 October 18, 2017
- UIL MARCHING CONTEST SCHEDULE, Saturday, October 21 October 18, 2017
- BOA-MIDLAND, OCTOBER 14 October 11, 2017